Statistics on general housing allowance
The purpose of the housing allowance is to help low-income residents with their housing costs and to guarantee a reasonable level of quality in housing.
The statistics on general housing allowance provide data on
- recipient households and their dwellings
- average housing costs
- expenditure on general housing allowances.
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Households in receipt of general housing allowance: Average rates of allowance, housing costs and household income
- General housing allowance: Number of recipients and average rates of allowance
- Expenditure on general housing allowanceg
- General housing allowance: Income categories of recipient households